2019 Jeep Wrangler Accessories
Want to increase your 2019 Jeep Wrangler’s performance for Gadsden off-road adventures after comparing Wrangler vs. 4Runner? CDJR of Albertville has the accessories you need to achieve a more comfortable, convenient ride, including Uconnect® 4. Consider a sun bonnet for protection from the elements while you enjoy your Jeep’s open-air capabilities, or all-weather floor mats to protect your interior after a muddy escapade. Explore some of our favorite accessories, below!
Interior Accessories for Your Wrangler
The new Jeep Wrangler has made a name for itself as an off-road master, but Huntsville drivers shouldn’t hesitate to think of it as a practical everyday vehicle, as well. Check out these interior accessories that will add comfort and convenience to your Wrangler:
- Cargo Net
- Rear Seat MOLLE Bags
- Molded Cargo Tray Kit
- Front and Rear Seat Covers
- Grab Handles
- Katzkin Leather Seats
Interested in pulling heavy cargo? You’ll need to opt for the Trailer Tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group in order to enjoy the maximum Jeep Wrangler towing capacity.
Jeep Wrangler Performance Parts
When you’re searching for parts for your Wrangler, you may be tempted by the prices of aftermarket options. However, we strongly recommend you stick with genuine Mopar® parts and accessories. They’ll offer a customizable, quality fit, and will last far longer than aftermarket options. Explore our recommendations for performance parts, below:
- 2″ Lift Kit with FOX Shocks
- Soft Tops
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- Fog Lights
- Tailgate Reinforcement Kit
- Big Brake Kit
- Oversized Wheels and Tires
- Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails
- Jeep Trail Rated Winch Accessory Kit
Our Favorite Jeep Accessories
When you modify your Wrangler Rubicon with these accessories, you’ll take Trail Rated® to the next level and feel like you’re the ruler of Fort Payne trails. Take a look at some of our favorite best sellers, below, and don’t forget, if we ever don’t have what you’re looking for in stock, you can always place an order!
- LED Light Kit – Optimize your visibility when the sun goes down with front bumper-mounted LED lights.
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit – It’s important to keep a proper size spare tire on board if you’ve had oversized tires added to your Jeep. This kit allows a convenient place to store your spare.
- Tube Doors – Install tube-frame doors to get better ventilation and extra protection from debris you kick up on the trail.
- Snorkel Kit – When they first learn about snorkel kits for the Wrangler, many drivers mistakenly assume they’re meant for off-roading in deep water. In actuality, snorkel kits are most useful for dry, dusty terrain as they bring your air intake up to roof level.
Rely on CDJR of Albertville for Jeep Wrangler Accessories
Let’s get modifying! When you’re ready to customize your Jeep Wrangler with the accessories that pique your interest, contact our parts department to get started. For great savings on your order, take a look at our current Mopar® coupons. If you have any questions, simply contact us or stop by our showroom in Albertville to speak with an associate.
Learn More at CDJR of Albertville
Gadsden and Fort Payne are excited about the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. For a good reason as the Jeep Gladiator engine boasts 285 hp on the base model and an EPA estimated 17 miles per gallon in the city and 22 miles per gallon on the highway. With specs like that, it’s no wonder the Jeep Gladiator…
If you liked the look of the 2019 Jeep Compass, then you’ll want to take a good look at this year’s model. What’s new for the 2020 Jeep Compass? More amenities and safety features now come standard so you can access the latest tech for less. Like other Jeep SUVs, the Compass offers agile handling,…
Whether you’re a loyal Jeep enthusiast or new to the brand, Gadsden truck drivers will enjoy the power and options available with the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Starting at $33,545 MSRP with the standard Sport trim, it offers drivers a more affordable option without sacrificing quality and capability. The Jeep Gladiator engine gives drivers more power…