2019 Jeep Wrangler Accessories
Want to increase your 2019 Jeep Wrangler’s performance for Gadsden off-road adventures? Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM has the accessories you need to achieve a more comfortable, convenient ride. Consider a sun bonnet for protection from the elements while you enjoy your Jeep’s open-air capabilities, or all-weather floor mats to protect your interior after a muddy escapade. Explore some of our favorite accessories, below!
Interior Accessories for Your Wrangler
The new Jeep Wrangler has made a name for itself as an off-road master, but Huntsville drivers shouldn’t hesitate to think of it as a practical everyday vehicle, as well. Check out these interior accessories that will add comfort and convenience to your Wrangler:
- Cargo Net
- Rear Seat MOLLE Bags
- Molded Cargo Tray Kit
- Front and Rear Seat Covers
- Grab Handles
- Katzkin Leather Seats
Jeep Wrangler Performance Parts
When you’re searching for parts for your Wrangler, you may be tempted by the prices of aftermarket options. However, we strongly recommend you stick with genuine Mopar® parts and accessories. They’ll offer a customizable, quality fit, and will last far longer than aftermarket options. Explore our recommendations for performance parts, below:
- 2″ Lift Kit with FOX Shocks
- Soft Tops
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- Fog Lights
- Tailgate Reinforcement Kit
- Big Brake Kit
- Oversized Wheels and Tires
- Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails
- Jeep Trail Rated Winch Accessory Kit
Our Favorite Jeep Accessories
When you modify your Wrangler Rubicon with these accessories, you’ll take Trail Rated® to the next level and feel like you’re the ruler of Fort Payne trails. Take a look at some of our favorite best sellers, below, and don’t forget, if we ever don’t have what you’re looking for in stock, you can always place an order!
- LED Light Kit – Optimize your visibility when the sun goes down with front bumper-mounted LED lights.
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit – It’s important to keep a proper size spare tire on board if you’ve had oversized tires added to your Jeep. This kit allows a convenient place to store your spare.
- Tube Doors – Install tube-frame doors to get better ventilation and extra protection from debris you kick up on the trail.
- Snorkel Kit – When they first learn about snorkel kits for the Wrangler, many drivers mistakenly assume they’re meant for off-roading in deep water. In actuality, snorkel kits are most useful for dry, dusty terrain as they bring your air intake up to roof level.
Rely on Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM for Jeep Wrangler Accessories
Let’s get modifying! When you’re ready to customize your Jeep Wrangler with the accessories that pique your interest, contact our parts department to get started. For great savings on your order, take a look at our current Mopar® coupons. If you have any questions, simply contact us or stop by our showroom in Albertville to speak with an associate.
Learn More at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Want to increase your 2019 Jeep Wrangler’s performance for Gadsden off-road adventures? Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM has the accessories you need to achieve a more comfortable, convenient ride. Consider a sun bonnet for protection from the elements while you enjoy your Jeep’s open-air capabilities, or all-weather floor mats to protect your interior after a muddy escapade. Explore some…
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is available with four high-power engines and offers a maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds. Check out the details of each engine option and their towing capacities below, then head over to our new Grand Cherokee inventory! Grand Cherokee InventoryLearn More How Much Can the Grand Cherokee Tow? When you…
With six available trim levels, the new Jeep Renegade truly has something to offer every driver in Huntsville. No matter which you choose, you’ll get a spacious interior with 50.8 cubic feet behind the first row of seats and 4WD so you’re equipped for all road conditions. Even if you opt for the entry-level Jeep…