2019 Jeep Wrangler Accessories
Want to increase your 2019 Jeep Wrangler’s performance for Gadsden off-road adventures after comparing Wrangler vs. 4Runner? Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM has the accessories you need to achieve a more comfortable, convenient ride, including Uconnect® 4. Consider a sun bonnet for protection from the elements while you enjoy your Jeep’s open-air capabilities, or all-weather floor mats to protect your interior after a muddy escapade. Explore some of our favorite accessories, below!
Interior Accessories for Your Wrangler
The new Jeep Wrangler has made a name for itself as an off-road master, but Huntsville drivers shouldn’t hesitate to think of it as a practical everyday vehicle, as well. Check out these interior accessories that will add comfort and convenience to your Wrangler:
- Cargo Net
- Rear Seat MOLLE Bags
- Molded Cargo Tray Kit
- Front and Rear Seat Covers
- Grab Handles
- Katzkin Leather Seats
Jeep Wrangler Performance Parts
When you’re searching for parts for your Wrangler, you may be tempted by the prices of aftermarket options. However, we strongly recommend you stick with genuine Mopar® parts and accessories. They’ll offer a customizable, quality fit, and will last far longer than aftermarket options. Explore our recommendations for performance parts, below:
- 2″ Lift Kit with FOX Shocks
- Soft Tops
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- Fog Lights
- Tailgate Reinforcement Kit
- Big Brake Kit
- Oversized Wheels and Tires
- Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails
- Jeep Trail Rated Winch Accessory Kit
Our Favorite Jeep Accessories
When you modify your Wrangler Rubicon with these accessories, you’ll take Trail Rated® to the next level and feel like you’re the ruler of Fort Payne trails. Take a look at some of our favorite best sellers, below, and don’t forget, if we ever don’t have what you’re looking for in stock, you can always place an order!
- LED Light Kit – Optimize your visibility when the sun goes down with front bumper-mounted LED lights.
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit – It’s important to keep a proper size spare tire on board if you’ve had oversized tires added to your Jeep. This kit allows a convenient place to store your spare.
- Tube Doors – Install tube-frame doors to get better ventilation and extra protection from debris you kick up on the trail.
- Snorkel Kit – When they first learn about snorkel kits for the Wrangler, many drivers mistakenly assume they’re meant for off-roading in deep water. In actuality, snorkel kits are most useful for dry, dusty terrain as they bring your air intake up to roof level.
Rely on Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM for Jeep Wrangler Accessories
Let’s get modifying! When you’re ready to customize your Jeep Wrangler with the accessories that pique your interest, contact our parts department to get started. For great savings on your order, take a look at our current Mopar® coupons. If you have any questions, simply contact us or stop by our showroom in Albertville to speak with an associate.
Learn More at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
If you are looking for an off-road-ready vehicle that also has plenty of comfort and amenities in the cabin, check out the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Explore the Grand Cherokee dimensions, technology, and features at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM near Gadsden and see what’s in store with the latest edition of this popular Jeep SUV. View Inventory Learn…
If you’re shopping for a 2020 Jeep Wrangler in Gadsden but are unsure which trim is best for you, Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM is here to help. We’ve collected the information on all eight Jeep Wrangler trims for you to compare. After you’ve finished reading our guide, browse our Jeep Wrangler inventory to find the right Jeep for…
For those drivers who need a true powerhouse packed into a rugged frame, the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a sure bet. With seven trim levels and four engine options, all finely tuned and expertly catered to a variety of needs, the new Grand Cherokee shatters all expectations of a mid-size SUV. Whether you’re hauling…