2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior
Thirty-five years ago Chrysler introduced the first minivan and changed how Gadsden families drive forever. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica continues this tradition of innovation. Take a look inside and see state-of-the-art minivan ingenuity at work.
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Technology
We’ve come a long way in 35 years, with technology readily available that we couldn’t imagine back then. Here’s what comes standard for Huntsville drivers in the new Pacifica:
- The award-winning Uconnect® 4 infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen display, AM/FM radio, Auxiliary and USB connections, Hands-Free Calling and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, and Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Six-speaker sound system with active noise cancellation
- Three-zone automatic temperature control
- Universal garage door opener
There’s lots of available technology to make your drive even easier and safer while you’re enjoying the great sites in Huntsville.
- Upgrade to Uconnect® 4C NAV with a larger 8.4-inch touchscreen, voice text reply, HD Radio, Navigation, SiriusXM Guardian, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link
- Available 20-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system
- Uconnect® Theater with Wireless Streaming that includes 10-in. seatback touchscreens, 115-volt auxiliary power outlet, wireless headphones, video remote controls, and HDMI inputs
- Single rear overhead DVD player
- Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum powered by RIDGID
Chrysler Pacifica Seating Capacity and Cargo Space
What made the minivan such a powerful invention? The combination of efficient space and versatility in a manageable size. Chrysler Pacifica still leads the way in minivans that are easy and convenient for driving everyone where they need to be in comfort, and transporting all their stuff in one piece.
- The Chrysler Pacifica is the only minivan in its class with second and third-row Stow ‘N Go Seating. The seats easily fold into the bins in the floorboards.
- When the seats aren’t stowed, the floor bins provide extra cargo space.
- Seven-passenger seating capacity on the Touring trim level
- Eight-passenger seating capacity on the 35th Anniversary Touring L and Touring L Plus trim levels
- Maximum interior cargo volume: 140.5 cubic feet
Celebrate Chrysler Innovation at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Mark the 35th anniversary of the minivan with a visit to Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, or contact us. We’d love to help you design a Chrysler Pacifica interior that’s perfect for driving in Fort Payne. Want to learn more before heading in? Explore the Chrysler Pacifica towing capacity and features today.
Learn More at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
The Jeep Wrangler is well-known for its rugged performance around Gadsden, but just how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow when you need to haul serious cargo? The 2020 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity ranges from 2,000 to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. That gives you plenty of power for carrying boats around Huntsville and ATVs…
The RAM 1500 has been a longtime favorite of Gadsden and Huntsville drivers who need a truck as rugged as it is refined, and while the lineup is known for powerhouse performance, what about efficiency? The 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage proves that this truck truly has it all with an EcoDiesel fuel economy topping…
How much can the Chrysler Pacifica tow? The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica towing capacity reaches up to 3,600 pounds across all trim levels, so you can take more than just passengers with you on Gadsden and Fort Payne adventures. Learn more about the best-in-class* Chrysler Pacifica towing capabilities and features at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM today! New Pacifica InventoryApply for FinancingContact…