2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior
Thirty-five years ago Chrysler introduced the first minivan and changed how Gadsden families drive forever. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica continues this tradition of innovation. Take a look inside and see state-of-the-art minivan ingenuity at work.
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Technology
We’ve come a long way in 35 years, with technology readily available that we couldn’t imagine back then. Here’s what comes standard for Huntsville drivers in the new Pacifica:
- The award-winning Uconnect® 4 infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen display, AM/FM radio, Auxiliary and USB connections, Hands-Free Calling and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, and Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Six-speaker sound system with active noise cancellation
- Three-zone automatic temperature control
- Universal garage door opener
There’s lots of available technology to make your drive even easier and safer while you’re enjoying the great sites in Huntsville.
- Upgrade to Uconnect® 4C NAV with a larger 8.4-inch touchscreen, voice text reply, HD Radio, Navigation, SiriusXM Guardian, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link
- Available 20-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system
- Uconnect® Theater with Wireless Streaming that includes 10-in. seatback touchscreens, 115-volt auxiliary power outlet, wireless headphones, video remote controls, and HDMI inputs
- Single rear overhead DVD player
- Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum powered by RIDGID
Chrysler Pacifica Seating Capacity and Cargo Space
What made the minivan such a powerful invention? The combination of efficient space and versatility in a manageable size. Chrysler Pacifica still leads the way in minivans that are easy and convenient for driving everyone where they need to be in comfort, and transporting all their stuff in one piece.
- The Chrysler Pacifica is the only minivan in its class with second and third-row Stow ‘N Go Seating. The seats easily fold into the bins in the floorboards.
- When the seats aren’t stowed, the floor bins provide extra cargo space.
- Seven-passenger seating capacity on the Touring trim level
- Eight-passenger seating capacity on the 35th Anniversary Touring L and Touring L Plus trim levels
- Maximum interior cargo volume: 140.5 cubic feet
Celebrate Chrysler Innovation at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Mark the 35th anniversary of the minivan with a visit to Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, or contact us. We’d love to help you design a Chrysler Pacifica interior that’s perfect for driving in Fort Payne. Want to learn more before heading in? Explore the Chrysler Pacifica towing capacity and features today.
Learn More at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
How much can the Chrysler Pacifica tow? The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica towing capacity reaches up to 3,600 pounds across all trim levels, so you can take more than just passengers with you on Gadsden and Fort Payne adventures. Learn more about the best-in-class* Chrysler Pacifica towing capabilities and features at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM today! New Pacifica InventoryApply for FinancingContact…
How much can the RAM 2500 tow? The 2020 RAM 2500 has a maximum towing capacity of 19,680 pounds, with two powerful engine options that will affect towing and performance specs depending on which one you choose. Learn more about RAM 2500 towing capacity and features at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM to find out how this capable pickup…
If you are looking for an off-road-ready vehicle that also has plenty of comfort and amenities in the cabin, check out the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Explore the Grand Cherokee dimensions, technology, and features at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM near Gadsden and see what’s in store with the latest edition of this popular Jeep SUV. View Inventory Learn…