2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior
Thirty-five years ago Chrysler introduced the first minivan and changed how Gadsden families drive forever. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica continues this tradition of innovation. Take a look inside and see state-of-the-art minivan ingenuity at work.
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Technology
We’ve come a long way in 35 years, with technology readily available that we couldn’t imagine back then. Here’s what comes standard for Huntsville drivers in the new Pacifica:
- The award-winning Uconnect® 4 infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen display, AM/FM radio, Auxiliary and USB connections, Hands-Free Calling and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, and Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Six-speaker sound system with active noise cancellation
- Three-zone automatic temperature control
- Universal garage door opener
There’s lots of available technology to make your drive even easier and safer while you’re enjoying the great sites in Huntsville.
- Upgrade to Uconnect® 4C NAV with a larger 8.4-inch touchscreen, voice text reply, HD Radio, Navigation, SiriusXM Guardian, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link
- Available 20-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system
- Uconnect® Theater with Wireless Streaming that includes 10-in. seatback touchscreens, 115-volt auxiliary power outlet, wireless headphones, video remote controls, and HDMI inputs
- Single rear overhead DVD player
- Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum powered by RIDGID
Chrysler Pacifica Seating Capacity and Cargo Space
What made the minivan such a powerful invention? The combination of efficient space and versatility in a manageable size. Chrysler Pacifica still leads the way in minivans that are easy and convenient for driving everyone where they need to be in comfort, and transporting all their stuff in one piece.
- The Chrysler Pacifica is the only minivan in its class with second and third-row Stow ‘N Go Seating. The seats easily fold into the bins in the floorboards.
- When the seats aren’t stowed, the floor bins provide extra cargo space.
- Seven-passenger seating capacity on the Touring trim level
- Eight-passenger seating capacity on the 35th Anniversary Touring L and Touring L Plus trim levels
- Maximum interior cargo volume: 140.5 cubic feet
Celebrate Chrysler Innovation at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Mark the 35th anniversary of the minivan with a visit to Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, or contact us. We’d love to help you design a Chrysler Pacifica interior that’s perfect for driving in Fort Payne.
Learn More at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
The 2020 RAM 1500 is a light-duty pickup truck with a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds, which is a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Learn more about the new RAM 1500 towing capacity, explore specs across different engine options, and see what RAM 1500 features will help make towing easier around Gadsden and beyond. RAM 1500…
Thirty-five years ago Chrysler introduced the first minivan and changed how Gadsden families drive forever. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica continues this tradition of innovation. Take a look inside and see state-of-the-art minivan ingenuity at work. Contact Us View Inventory Chrysler Pacifica Interior Technology We’ve come a long way in 35 years, with technology readily…
You know the RAM 1500 as being one of the toughest trucks on the market in Gadsden, with enough style for a night on the town. At Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM we offer the 2020 Dodge Ram 1500 in a multitude of trim levels to suit your style and needs. Learn More View Inventory 2020 RAM 1500 Limited…