2020 Jeep Wrangler Configurations
If you’re shopping for a 2020 Jeep Wrangler in Gadsden but are unsure which trim is best for you, Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM is here to help. We’ve collected the information on all eight Jeep Wrangler trims for you to compare. After you’ve finished reading our guide, browse our Jeep Wrangler inventory to find the right Jeep for you!
Jeep Wrangler Sport
Beginning at $28,295 MSRP, the Jeep Wrangler Sport is the base trim level of the 2020 Wrangler. It includes the following standard features and specs:
- Standard 3.6L Pentastar V-6 engine with engine stop-start (ESS), 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- Available 2.0L turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine with ESS, 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Command-Trac 4×4 System
- Zipperless Soft Top
- Uconnect® with 5-inch screen
- ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera
How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? It depends on the configuration and options that you select, but we’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jeep Wrangler towing capacity for 2020.
Jeep Wrangler Sport S
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S starts at $31,495 MSRP with a suite of advanced technology and an available direct-injection turbo engine.
- Available Black Modular Hardtop
- Available 295-hp 2.0L Direct-Injection Turbo Engine
- Available Uconnect® 4 with 7-inch touchscreen display
- Available Blind Spot Monitoring
Jeep Wrangler Black & Tan
The Black & Tan is a new trim premiering in the 2020 Jeep Wrangler. Starting at $33,190 MSRP, the Black & Tan trim is a stylish addition to the lineup with 17-inch machine granite wheels, a tan soft top, unique exterior colors, and more:
- Heritage Tan cloth seats
- Dual-zone climate control system
- Standard 7-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 7-inch driver’s display screen
Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude starts at $36,690 MSRP and comes with a 285-hp 3.6L V6 engine along with these features:
- Black three-piece hardtop
- Heavy-duty suspension with gas shocks
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Uconnect® 3 with a 5-inch display
- Available 7-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Starting at $33,990 MSRP, the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys trim has a wide selection of off-road features like the limited-slip rear differential, upgraded brakes, and more:
- Special Willy’s hood decal and Gloss black sport grille
- Unique black 17-inch aluminum wheels and 32-inch Firestone mud terrain tires
- Rubicon rock rails and shocks
- Command-Trac 4×4
- Standard LED headlights and fog lights
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara starts at $38,645 MSRP and adds top-of-the-line features for drivers in Huntsville, making their ride more efficient than ever before.
- Mild-hybrid eTorque engine technology for greater fuel efficiency
- Available Select-Trac 4×4 System
- 18-inch wheels with Tech Gray spokes
- Uconnect® 4 with standard 7-inch (or optional 8-inch) touchscreen with pinch-and-zoom
- Available Uconnect® 4C NAV
- Sky One-Touch Power Top
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is designed to be ready to go off-road at any time. It’s off-road features make sure drivers in Fort Payne are safe and comfortable, and it starts at $38,295 MSRP.
- 33-inch All-Terrain Tires and High Clearance Fender Flares
- Available 2.0L turbo inline 4-cylinder engine with ESS, 270-hp, and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Tru-Lok Front and Rear Electronic Locking Differentials
- Rock-Trac 4:1 Low Transfer Case
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude is the top trim level for the Jeep Wrangler series and starts at $41,940 MSRP. A suite of unique features and a powerful engine make it a ride you won’t forget in Albertville.
- Body-color three-piece hardtop
- 285-hp 3.6L V6 engine with a 6-speed manual transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension with gas shocks
- Command-Trac® Part-Time 4WD System
- Uconnect® 4 with a 7-inch display
Test Drive The 2020 Jeep Wrangler at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM!
Now that you’ve read about the available trim levels for the 2020 Jeep Wrangler, contact us to meet them in person. Our friendly staff will help you apply for financing and tell you about the best restaurants in Albertville.
Learn More at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
The Jeep Wrangler is well-known for its rugged performance around Gadsden, but just how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow when you need to haul serious cargo? The 2020 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity ranges from 2,000 to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. That gives you plenty of power for carrying boats around Huntsville and ATVs…
The RAM 1500 has been a longtime favorite of Gadsden and Huntsville drivers who need a truck as rugged as it is refined, and while the lineup is known for powerhouse performance, what about efficiency? The 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage proves that this truck truly has it all with an EcoDiesel fuel economy topping…
How much can the Chrysler Pacifica tow? The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica towing capacity reaches up to 3,600 pounds across all trim levels, so you can take more than just passengers with you on Gadsden and Fort Payne adventures. Learn more about the best-in-class* Chrysler Pacifica towing capabilities and features at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM today! New Pacifica InventoryApply for FinancingContact…