2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The RAM 1500 has been a longtime favorite of Gadsden and Huntsville drivers who need a truck as rugged as it is refined, and while the lineup is known for powerhouse performance, what about efficiency? The 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage proves that this truck truly has it all with an EcoDiesel fuel economy topping 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway! Take a closer look at the RAM 1500 fuel economy across its many trim levels with Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM:
RAM 1500 MPG by Engine
The RAM 1500 gas mileage varies depending on which of its powertrain configurations you select. Whether you’d prefer robust towing capacity of the V8 or efficiency-boosting EcoDiesel, there’s something for everyone within the lineup. Take a look at the RAM 1500 MPG ratings below:
3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/22 combined
5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway/17 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway/17 combined
5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway/19 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway/19 combined
3.0L ECODIESEL V6 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway/26 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway/24 combined
RAM 1500 Efficiency Features
The RAM 1500 fuel economy figures are impressive on their own, but this pickup also includes plenty of smart features that boost performance and gas mileage at the same time:
- eTorque Mild Hybrid System: The addition of a 48-volt battery-powered, belt-driven motor-generator boosts everything from towing capacity to driveability.
- TorqueFlite® 8-speed Automatic Transmission: This smart transmission system optimizes every shift seamlessly, so you can just sit back and enjoy the Fort Payne roads.
- Class-Exclusive Active Front Air Dam: This air dam extends downwards to reduce overall drag as the truck reaches 30 mph, which also contributes to fantastic RAM 1500 MPG.
- Available3.0L Ecodiesel Engine: Utilizing the very best of green technology, the 2020 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel 4×2 generates up to 32 mpg on the highway and its range exceeds 1,000 miles per fill-up.
Test Drive the RAM 1500 Today
You’ve read about the RAM 1500 fuel economy, now take it on the road at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM! Contact us to set up your test drive in Albertville and feel free to ask any questions about the lineup.
More From Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Gadsden and Fort Payne are excited about the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. For a good reason as the Jeep Gladiator engine boasts 285 hp on the base model and an EPA estimated 17 miles per gallon in the city and 22 miles per gallon on the highway. With specs like that, it’s no wonder the Jeep Gladiator…
If you liked the look of the 2019 Jeep Compass, then you’ll want to take a good look at this year’s model. What’s new for the 2020 Jeep Compass? More amenities and safety features now come standard so you can access the latest tech for less. Like other Jeep SUVs, the Compass offers agile handling,…
Whether you’re a loyal Jeep enthusiast or new to the brand, Gadsden truck drivers will enjoy the power and options available with the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Starting at $33,545 MSRP with the standard Sport trim, it offers drivers a more affordable option without sacrificing quality and capability. The Jeep Gladiator engine gives drivers more power…