2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The RAM 1500 has been a longtime favorite of Gadsden and Huntsville drivers who need a truck as rugged as it is refined, and while the lineup is known for powerhouse performance, what about efficiency? The 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage proves that this truck truly has it all with an EcoDiesel fuel economy topping 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway! Take a closer look at the RAM 1500 fuel economy across its many trim levels with Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM:
RAM 1500 MPG by Engine
The RAM 1500 gas mileage varies depending on which of its powertrain configurations you select. Whether you’d prefer robust towing capacity of the V8 or efficiency-boosting EcoDiesel, there’s something for everyone within the lineup. Take a look at the RAM 1500 MPG ratings below:
3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/22 combined
5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway/17 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway/17 combined
5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway/19 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway/19 combined
3.0L ECODIESEL V6 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway/26 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway/24 combined
RAM 1500 Efficiency Features
The RAM 1500 fuel economy figures are impressive on their own, but this pickup also includes plenty of smart features that boost performance and gas mileage at the same time:
- eTorque Mild Hybrid System: The addition of a 48-volt battery-powered, belt-driven motor-generator boosts everything from towing capacity to driveability.
- TorqueFlite® 8-speed Automatic Transmission: This smart transmission system optimizes every shift seamlessly, so you can just sit back and enjoy the Fort Payne roads.
- Class-Exclusive Active Front Air Dam: This air dam extends downwards to reduce overall drag as the truck reaches 30 mph, which also contributes to fantastic RAM 1500 MPG.
- Available3.0L Ecodiesel Engine: Utilizing the very best of green technology, the 2020 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel 4×2 generates up to 32 mpg on the highway and its range exceeds 1,000 miles per fill-up.
Test Drive the RAM 1500 Today
You’ve read about the RAM 1500 fuel economy, now take it on the road at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM! Contact us to set up your test drive in Albertville and feel free to ask any questions about the lineup.
More From Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
The Jeep Wrangler is well-known for its rugged performance around Gadsden, but just how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow when you need to haul serious cargo? The 2020 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity ranges from 2,000 to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. That gives you plenty of power for carrying boats around Huntsville and ATVs…
The RAM 1500 has been a longtime favorite of Gadsden and Huntsville drivers who need a truck as rugged as it is refined, and while the lineup is known for powerhouse performance, what about efficiency? The 2020 RAM 1500 gas mileage proves that this truck truly has it all with an EcoDiesel fuel economy topping…
How much can the Chrysler Pacifica tow? The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica towing capacity reaches up to 3,600 pounds across all trim levels, so you can take more than just passengers with you on Gadsden and Fort Payne adventures. Learn more about the best-in-class* Chrysler Pacifica towing capabilities and features at Alexander Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM today! New Pacifica InventoryApply for FinancingContact…